Saturday, August 15, 2009

Spotted! 12



Ladies Fashion is known for her unbelievably low prices. Not only material is pretty good, but her prices can definitely beat most eshops out there! Yes, she's a wholesaler, but that doesn't mean we shoppers dont purchase from wholesaler if they sell piece by piece, no?
The piece above is selling at only RM18


Notice the dress from Ladies Fashion, it's flair-ish at the bottom.

Check out this piece from The Attires' Attic. Although the top part of the dress is similar to LF, but the bottom of the dress is different. It's more figure hugging, good for those who have excellent figure to flaunt!



4 comments:

Carynna said...

Hi dear! Congrats on this new blog ya...appreciate it!

Umm...if you don't mind me saying, the two dresses from LadiesFashion & Attires.Attic are exactly the same..Honest. Notice at the bottom, both have a 4-inch hem or something. It looks flared on the mannequin, but that may be due to the different sizes of the manequin and real model used by Attires Attic. Also, some of us owners use bobby pins and tape to help the dress fit the model better. =)

Anonymous said...

to be honest, i believe the item is similar.. The Attire's Attic's model is probably an L size (and very tall), as my friends have bought items from her before where on the picture it fits her perfectly, but when we wear it hangs very loose (we're S/M), even though the description says UK4-10. just my opinion..

Raine said...

Carynna and Anonymous, I agree with you. I have bought items from Attires' Attic before and they are too loose for me. I believe that the model uses pins to secure the back part to make it seem fitting on her.

But I think the owner is very unethical for not telling us that the dress is actually much bigger. I'm already a size L myself and her dress is loose on me. I don't trust her pictures and item descriptions anymore and will not dare to buy from her again.

B said...

Raine,

I've heard of TAA buyers who've faced the same dilemma as you; that they bought clothes but it turned out to be quite large, and that they think she pins the back to fit her.

I've nothing against TAA; I've bought a cardigan from her before and it fit me fine but in terms of dresses, tops, I haven't tried and don't plan to.